We build and launch powerful brands, tell compelling stories, and help businesses boost visibility and grow revenue.
We listen. We do our research. We deliver. Always.
Our strategic consultants and brand, web, and marketing experts provide innovative, results-driven solutions to world-leading organizations. Industry specialties include cleantech, mining, education, service industries, and many more.
- A perpetual self-starter, willing and capable of furthering your knowledge in digital marketing and marketing software, and process according to business needs.
- Results driven.
- Resourceful problem solver.
- Energetic, enthusiastic personality, with superior interpersonal skills.
- Punctual, with great time management.
- Able to commute and work from our Vancouver Office.
- Proficient on Mac computers.
- Interested in B2B marketing.
Digital Marketing responsibilities:
- Uploading blogs and social media for a diverse range of clients.
- Writing accompanying social media copy for blogs and third-party articles.
- Assisting Strategists with transcribing recorded content, and creation of video subtitles.
- Gathering data for quarterly and yearly performance reports.
- Sourcing appropriate imagery for blogs.
- Assisting Strategists with research for client content.
- Uploading content to a variety of platforms (HubSpot, WordPress, etc).
- Assisting in integrating marketing platforms like HubSpot and Marketo with Salesforce.
- Managing multiple timelines, projects and program schedules.
- Tracking your time to different projects on a daily basis.
- Regularly furthering personal knowledge via workshops, research, courses and seminars, and sharing newly acquired knowledge with the Red Rocket Team.
- Other needs that come up or develop for the Strategy Team.
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification (Required, please do not apply without).
- High level of English proficiency for both writing and editing.
- Previous experience and solid understanding of Google Analytics (Certification considered an asset).
- Minimum one year of experience in a digital marketing role.
- Familiarity with HubSpot and Salesforce is ideal.
- Proficient in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slide)
- The ability to work in-person at our Downtown Vancouver office.
- Post-secondary education (diploma/degree) or Marketing courses.
- Familiarity with Photoshop or Indesign.
- Understanding of Brand, Voice, and Style concepts.
- Experience with using Social Media for Business.
- To work in a close knit team of seasoned professionals.
- 2 weeks paid vacation.
- 6 accrued Care/Sick days per year.
- Paid Christmas week off
- Full time – 5 days per week – 9-5 with one unpaid 30 minute lunch break.
- Competitive Benefits – after successful completion of probationary period.
- $500 – per Year for Further learning.
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
- Participation in company funded social hours, lunch & learns, and bonding activities.
- Opportunity to grow with the company.
We are working on improving the diversity of our team, and highly encourage people of minority backgrounds to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $34,871.00-$48,000.00 per year