Red Rocket Creative Strategies is an award-winning branding and digital marketing agency serving B2B clients across North America.
We build and launch powerful brands, tell compelling stories, and help businesses boost visibility and grow revenue.
We listen. We do our research. We deliver. Always.
Our strategic consultants and brand, web, and marketing experts provide innovative, results-driven solutions to world-leading organizations. Industry specialties include cleantech, mining, education, professional service industries, and many more.
Red Rocket Creative is looking for a results-oriented Content Strategist to join our established digital marketing team. You are an integral part of the team and are able to provide input and recommendations regarding marketing deliverables in relation to project and organizational goals.
- Lead the inbound marketing editorial process (keyword prioritization, create assignment briefs for writers or writing and editing, etc.) for b2b related content. This includes a variety of mediums such as blogs, videos, social posts, website pages, email, visual assets, landing pages, and ensuring that the content is optimized.
- Provide regular feedback to content contributors to ensure implementation of SEO research and writing best practices
- Based on analysis of content performance, make recommendations on how to improve and assess overall program performance, health, and effectiveness.
- Manage Inbound content calendar and work with project manager, content team and stakeholders to create high-impact content
- Identify and analyze trends in content, inbound, websites, and technology that can be leveraged to support the strategic aims of clients.
- Show leadership in cross-team initiatives to meet client goals, and help others align under a single strategy,
- Monitor, track, and report on trends—measuring for traffic, trials, and leads in Google Analytics and Hubspot.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines.
- Minimum three years of experience in a content strategy role.
- Considerable experience writing and/or editing for online publications, including search-optimized content that contributes to business results
- Experience with HubSpot and Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification (Required, please do not apply without)
- Proficiency and experience in Google Analytics and SEM Rush. (Certification considered an asset).
- Experience in using and building brand voice, tone style guidelines.
- Proficient in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slide)
- Being able to collaborate and work with others to deliver results, while meaningfully contributing to the team
- Focus on creativity, seeks new and better ways of doing things, generates original and imaginative ideas, products, or solutions
- Can prioritize and can manage workload by clearly understanding how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions
- The ability to work in-person at our Downtown Vancouver office.
What you get:
- To work in a close knit team of seasoned professionals.
- 2 weeks paid vacation.
- 6 accrued Care/Sick days per year.
- Paid Christmas week off
- Full time – 5 days per week – 9-5 with one 30 minute lunch break.
- Competitive Benefits – after successful completion of probationary period.
- $500 – per year for further learning.
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
- Participation in company funded social hours, lunch & learns, and bonding activities.
- Opportunity to grow with the company.
This position is not remote – Must be able to work in the Downtown Vancouver office for your three month probationary period.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$70,000.00 per year