We’re always on the look-out for new and inspiring talent. If you like our work and feel that you have something special to contribute, please send us your resume outlining your work experience and some samples of work. We’ll be in touch if anything comes up.
We’re Presently Hiring:
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to join our team. You will become an integral part of our inbound team – attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads, and nurturing those leads to close into customers.
- Support development of inbound marketing plans and strategies
- Assist in building and managing a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, etc.)
- Engage and grow our online communities through social listening, social publishing, and social interaction
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends/best practices and deliver recommendations to continually optimize our inbound offering
- Contribute ideas for content creation at each stage of the buyer’s journey, as well as content promotion and distribution
- Understand basic SEO best practices and assist with keyword research and strategy
- Using the Hubspot platform, publish content blog content and social media posts
- Write engaging copy for social media posts, landing pages, calls-to-action, and emails
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers)
- Assist with email marketing efforts, and create email workflows that help move prospects through the sales funnel
- Assist in establishing closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
Qualifications and Skills
- Hubspot Inbound Certification essential
- Previous experience with Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of social channels, especially LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to evaluate and change priorities under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Basic understanding of SEO best practices and marketing automation
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; able to work independently and as a part of a team
- Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
Some past experience in marketing preferred, including a good understanding of the inbound marketing methodology.
Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
Bonus skills: basic HTML/CSS
You will be required to work from our office in Gastown. Remote working is not available for this position.
Job Type: Full-time