We’re always on the look-out for new and inspiring talent. If you like our work and feel that you have something special to contribute, please send us your resume outlining your work experience and some samples of work. We’ll be in touch if anything comes up.
We’re Presently Hiring:
We are looking for a Content Strategist to help manage and produce content for our agency and our clients, from online guides and blogs, to email and social media posts.
If you have creative ideas about how to engage our audience, and the audiences of our clients and have experience producing a variety of content types, we’d like to meet you. Please share a portfolio or links to your published work, along with your resume.
Ultimately, you will ensure our web content is on brand and adds value to existing and potential customers.
- Be the main point of contact for clients assigned to you
- Manage editorial calendars to ensure timely publication
- Assign content to writers
- Identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Write, research and structure content for blog posts, white papers, case studies, webinars, infographics, videos, etc
- Create style guides to use as reference
- Proofread and edit written pieces before publication
- Schedule social media posts
- Understand basic SEO and how to optimize content
- Monitor web traffic and engagement (e.g. conversions and bounce rates)
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams on visual assets
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- Review and update published content as needed
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing and Content Marketing certifications
- Experience with HubSpot
- 1-2 years experience as a Content Coordinator, Content Strategist or similar role
- Experience writing content for business
- A portfolio of published articles
- Experience in project management and client facing roles
- Basic understanding of HTML and web publishing
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools
- Experience using social media for business
- Solid writing and editing skills in English
- Time-management skills
- Degree Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
- Asset if you have experience in content distribution
You will be required to work from our office in Gastown. Remote working is not available for this position.
Job Type: Full-time