We’re always on the look-out for new and inspiring talent. If you like our work and feel that you have something special to contribute, please send us your resume outlining your work experience and some samples of work. We’ll be in touch if anything comes up.
We’re Presently Hiring:
As our agency account manager, it’s your job to keep our clients happy. You’ll typically handle a handful of design and web development accounts, and serve as the primary point of agency contact for our clients. You’ll also represent the client at agency meetings. Your job is to communicate both good and bad news to a client with tact and confidence, answer questions, and make certain they receive what they asked for as part of their agency contractual agreement.
It’s a challenging role requiring a careful balance between the client’s needs, wants and priorities, and the agency’s bottom line. The ideal candidate is also a highly organized project manager with demonstrated ability to manage a variety of project types, from branding to design to website projects. You’ll be responsible for overseeing your projects from start to completion – managing communication between internal departments as well as dealing with external suppliers. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who enjoys building strong client relationships, and is passionate about creative and digital.
Your typical tasks:
- Meet with clients to kickoff new projects, gather all relevant info needed by the RRCS team and write a compelling brief
- Check the status of each client’s job(s) in the creative department and verify the jobs will be completed on time
- Contact each client periodically to discuss current and upcoming projects
- Communicate the client’s feedback to the creative department and discuss the next steps in the project
- Work closely with a variety of people across the agency and also external vendors, including developers and printers
- Build long-term relationships with clients and maintain regular communication based on the expectations and needs of the project and budget
- Conscientiously manage project budgets and timelines while meeting objectives
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, with excellent written, verbal and listening skills, who is able to build successful relationships with clients
- Able to balance the needs of the client against the agency’s bottom line
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented, you will have several clients to manage simultaneously
- 5 years minimum experience in account/project management – web and/or branding agency experience required
- A critical thinker, who is resourceful and willing to adapt and seek the best solution to a problem
- Familiar with common best practices in relation to website design, branding and web projects
- Able to take ownership of increasingly complex projects with minimal guidance
- Proficient in Google Suite, particularly Docs, Sheets and Slides
- BA or BComm preferred
- Beneficial if you are familiar with HubSpot and Function Point
Job Type: Full-time